Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It is finished!

Unless you are a student within the college, you will not understand the greatness of the College of Journalism and Communication at UF. I can remember my first time doing a story in the INC. I felt like I was literally on CNN or ESPN doing the biggest story of life. It was the beginning of my broadcast journey. There are so many opportunities to grow in your field as well. They have sports, news, advertising, PR, production, you name it. There are some educated teachers who have also spent time in the business, and the things they teach are you the closest thing to the real thing.. It is the real thing! As i'm about to graduate next week, I know that I can walk into adulting confident that I will succeed. THANK YOU CJC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment